BTCC Show Rules
The cats :
- -The cats exposed will have without exception (provided with the health record) to pass veterinary control .
-The cats presented must be without exception chips or tattooed .
-The cats coming from a another country will owe beings obligatorily vaccinated against the rabies .
-All the cats presented will owe all beings vaccinated against the coryza , leucosis and typhus .
- The exhibitor will take care what the cat either nourishes and watered throughout the show and which the cat has access to a clean litter .
- The exhibitor will install a comfortable support ( cushion , cover ,…) so that the animal can rest there .
- All gesture of ill - treatment of the exhibitor towards the animal will immediately be the object of a final exclusion of the show in progress and all other show organized by the BTCC .
- The cats of less than 10 weeks are not allowed with the show of the BTCC.
We point out that it is strictly interdict to sell animals on the show according to the Rules on the Belgian territory .
The cages :
They should not exceed the measurement of 90 cm length by cat .
The cages of the club can beings rented by the exhibitors , their measurements are of 60 cm length on 50 cm broad and 66 cm height . Any exhibitor renting one of the cages of the club is requested to return it in the initial state ( any deterioration will be invoiced with the exhibitor ).
The exhibitor :
- Any verbal aggression or physics towards others will immediately be the object of a final exclusion of the show in progress and all other show organized by the BTCC .
- The exhibitor will be due to cleanest his place.
- At the end of the show , the exhibitor will take care to collect his waste and will deposit them in the dustbins put at disposal .
- Any alcohol abuse will be able to be the object of a final exclusion of the show .
We point out that it is interdict with the exhibitors to address itself to the judges during the show!
The Payments :
- Attention , the payments in cash at the show are not any more to accept !
- Only exhibitors having carried out their payment by bank or Paypal 5 days before the show will be regarded as registered .
- We do not accept the bank checks !
- No exception will be granted !
Any recording not cancelled before the closing date will hold(like) you indebted of the amount of the invoice in verse the club even if you are absent during the exhibition(exposure) and this without appeal!
NB. The club will not be held responsible in the event of loss or of stealing of personal objects !